andersswe
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] LiteSpeed Cache Database Optimization panel – no results“Disable all features” was on in the Debug settings panel. That was the problem! thanks!!!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] LiteSpeed Cache Database Optimization panel – no resultsForum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] LiteSpeed Cache Database Optimization panel – no results[ SNIP! ]
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LiteSpeed Cache] LiteSpeed Cache Database Optimization panel – no resultsThanks
Follow-up on: Database Optimization panel — cleanup buttons don’t fire any requestSite: grapixo.se (LiteSpeed Cache v7.9.1)
Browser for this test: Brave (Shields off, LastPass extension disabled)Per your suggestion, I checked with “Preserve log” enabled in DevTools Network tab and with browser extensions (LastPass) disabled. Result is unchanged:
- Filtered the Network tab to “ajax” only, cleared the log, then clicked one of the cleanup buttons (e.g. “Trashed Posts”) — no new
admin-ajax.phprequest appears at all, even with logs preserved across the interaction - The only
admin-ajax.phpcalls visible are the routine WordPress Heartbeat requests firing on their own timer, unrelated to the click
(Note: an earlier, separate round of testing — without Preserve log — was also confirmed identical in Chrome, and with Kadence Security Pro fully deactivated. Haven’t yet re-tested this specific Preserve-log check in Chrome.)
This confirms the click handler itself does not appear to be bound to these buttons — the issue is happening before any network request would be sent. Separately, I noticed this admin page loads the full Gutenberg block-editor script bundle (block-editor.min.js, blocks.min.js, etc.), and every script on the page appears to load twice (once as a 304, once as a 200) — could this double-initialization be relevant to a click handler failing to bind?
Is there a specific JS console command or debug flag we could run to check whether the panel’s own script (litespeed-cache admin JS) successfully initializes on this page?
Hi! Thanks, yes I uninstalled it. And I cleared the cash which helped.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ocean Extra] Ocean Extra plugin disables footer and hamburger menuresolved!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ocean Extra] Ocean Extra plugin disables footer and hamburger menuThanks! Yes, I had previously disabled “infinite scroll”. When I enabled it the hamburger menu worked againg. Thanks a lot!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ocean Extra] Ocean Extra plugin disables footer and hamburger menuThanks, for the footer it worked now, great!
For hamburger menu, , I disabled and enabled all plugins one by one and I can confirm it’s the Ocean Extra plugin that’s causing the problem.
- Filtered the Network tab to “ajax” only, cleared the log, then clicked one of the cleanup buttons (e.g. “Trashed Posts”) — no new