amandatherese
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Mobile Friendlythank you for your help! I changed themes and all is good!
Would happen to know if Storefront has an option to change the font? I cant seem to find one. Or who would ask about this?
thanks very much!Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: mobile viewThank you for your help! I ended up changing my theme and all is good π
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: mobile viewhttp://www.birdfeatherboutique.com
problem is in the cart, (on mobile device) when calculating shipping. Drop down boxes are almost completely gone.
Appreciate you looking!Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: mobile viewI had tried before with no response..I will give it another go.
Thank you.Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: mobile viewoh and yes, i am using Woo Commerce!!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: mobile viewsorry not tech savvy in the least..
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: mobile viewno plugins yet that would assist in making the site more mobile friendly. I wasn’t sure what to go with? And what would help this one issue I am having..
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: mobile viewsorry! It is my WordPress theme: myStore by Kaira
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Mobile viewHi Tara,
I used the link you provided and still have no response from anyone..
what would recommend I do? Or where should I go for help?
So very much appreciate your help!!!Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [myStore] Mobile ViewHi there, just wondering if any one has any recommendations for the above question. Thanks so much!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Mobile viewthank you so much!