altstack
Forum Replies Created
-
I’ve confirmed that the issue I reported has been resolved in Profile Builder 4.0.2, released around September 14. It now works correctly in our environment.
Thank you for addressing this issue. Much appreciated!
Thank you for the quick follow-up and for making beta3 available.
I have now taken a look at both 4.5.0-beta2 and beta3. It appears that adjustments have been made to both the queries and the related cache handling. Thank you for looking into this and updating the beta so quickly.
When I have some time, I’ll take a closer look at the code and try beta3 in a staging environment. I’ll also keep an eye on how concurrent cache regeneration behaves after the cache is cleared.
Thank you again for your helpful responses and for continuing to develop and maintain Top 10. I have tried several similar plugins, but I have continued to use Top 10 because it is lightweight, flexible, and easy to manage in day-to-day use. I genuinely appreciate the work you put into it.
Thank you to the Profile Builder team for the quick response and update.
After updating to the latest version, I can confirm that the login button issue has been resolved and everything is working correctly.
I also tried configuring reCAPTCHA v3, and it appears to be functioning without any problems.
Thank you very much for providing and maintaining such a great plugin.
Thank you for your reply.
First of all, I would like to apologize for posting a new thread without noticing that another user had already created a similar one earlier.
I did have Invisible reCAPTCHA enabled.
After reactivating the plugin and disabling the Invisible reCAPTCHA field for the forms from the Manage Fields screen, the issue I previously reported was resolved.
(For now, I am operating with reCAPTCHA turned OFF.)As the other user mentioned in their thread,
I also tested by commenting out line 191 in index.php, and this likewise avoided the issue:// include_once( WPB_PLUGIN_DIR . '/front-end/default-fields/recapticha/recapticha.php' );To answer your question:
The login form where I confirmed this issue was the default WordPress login form, which I have only customized with a custom logo.
For testing purposes, I also tried a frontend login form created with Profile Builder using [wppb-login], and it showed the same behavior.Regarding access details:
I prefer not to post my admin URL publicly in this forum, but if it is essential for troubleshooting, please let me know whether it would be acceptable to share it privately (e.g., via email).Thank you again.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [SiteGuard WP Plugin] フロントエンドのログインページでの画像認証なるほどかしこまりました、ご丁寧にありがとうございます。
After updating to the latest version 6.0.3, this issue no longer occurs.
thank you.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Democracy Poll] Latest update requires a fast update :)I’m in the same situation.
After updating to 6.0.0, my entire site built with WordPress stops working with a 500 error.If you are having trouble with this problem, first
Disabling the Democracy Poll plugin (if you can access the admin screen, go there; if not, rename or move the files on her server) will improve the website for the time being.I decided to revert to 5.6.0 for now.
The previous 5.6.0 version is
https://wordpress.org/plugins/democracy-poll/advanced/
You can download it from the bottom of the page 🙂I see. Thank you for your reply!
hi @rizaardiyanto
thank you for your reply.Yes, the corresponding function exists in the toolbar.
However, in my question, I wanted to place the link in the post template (for example, single.php, page.php, or in each column of each post on the public archive page).Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AdRotate Banner Manager] An error occurred under PHP 8.1 environment.Sorry for the late reply.
I think it is no longer necessary, but the error message is
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=adrotate
It was displayed when I displayed the .Thank you for your response.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Japanized for WooCommerce] WooCommerce PayPal Paymentsと競合ご情報の共有、誠にありがとうございます:)
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Japanized for WooCommerce] WooCommerce PayPal Paymentsと競合同様の症状がおきています。
一点お伺いしたいのですが、上記の処理を行った際、設定などは再度し直す必要はありましたでしょうか?
- This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by altstack.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced Editor Tools] Color palette hide behind side bar ( in WordPress6.1)I am also looking at this forum to solve a similar problem.
However, since this plugin has not been updated for two years, I decided to solve it on my own for the time being.Specifically, I prepared a css (*) that applies to the posting screen and added the following description there.
* Using add_editor_styles etc….components-popover.components-dropdown__content { position: fixed !important; left: auto !important; right: 280px !important; top: 280px !important; }It would be great if this useful plugin could be updated again.
- This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by altstack.
sorry for the late confirmation,
I installed the Beta version. And it worked correctly.Thank you.
Hi @ajay
The PHP version running on this server is PHP7.4.28.