ajr129
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Delay when accessing WordPress siteHey, is this a live business website? I noticed you have noindex,nofollow in the source code, which tells search engines not to index the site. That could, in the future, prevent it from showing up in search results, but I could be wrong. I also ran it through PageSpeed Insights(website check it out), and it shows you could shave off 1.3 seconds with details on whats causing it. This won’t explain everything but its a start. I’d also check the image sizes. The misted glass and van images seem to be loading larger than they’re displayed. I don’t think that’s the main issue, though, so I wouldn’t rush into changing everything. EWWW Image Optimizer could also be worth looking into could help with that
Like @hameem1102 mentioned, “it could be many things,” including caching, hosting, network conditions, and other factors PageSpeed doesn’t measure. I’d fix the indexing issue first if this is meant to be a public website, then look at caching and CSS/JavaScript loading, and finally optimize the images. After that, run PageSpeed a few times to check the results.
- This reply was modified 15 hours, 18 minutes ago by ajr129.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Chatbot in WordPressYou could look into WordPress AI chatbot plugins that use a knowledge base. Some options are AI Engine like Hyve Lite, AIOHM Knowledge Assistant, and HelpJet( Tho i admit it doesn’t have a lot of review and seems newish so maybe also look at the other posters plugins). These plugins can use WordPress pages and posts, along with PDFs and other documents. The basic setup for this is to just have the plugin collect the information from the website and documents and after the chatbot uses that information to answer questions on the WordPress site. check if the plugin can use files directly tho from the WordPress Media Library also make sure to ask your boss if you can do this or if copilot needs to be used. If it does i added a list of sites under this
If you really need to use Copilot maybe these will help. I checked and these will help you do what you need.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-copilot-studio/fundamentals-get-started
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-copilot-studio/knowledge-add-public-website
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-copilot-studio/publication-connect-bot-to-web-channels
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/shows/mastering-copilot-studio/create-first-agent-copilot-studio
God speed my dude. I hope it helped