I’m using the Origin theme on the latest wordpress.
1. The notification options for the commenter are absent. On the wordpress system, one can select whether to be notified regarding future comments.
2. After making a comment, the site heads to jetpack.wordpress.com or something similar before returning to the show the submitted comment.
3. Change in notification. With the wordpress notifications:
– the author can receive alerts
– the administrator can receive alerts
– the commenter receives alerts when there is a reply.
With jetpack, there was no alert to the commenter when there was a reply.
I think its a good start but I can’t adopt it because of the various issues I have listed at this point.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Jetpack by WordPress.com] Problems with Commenting System’ is closed to new replies.