Player profiles – Stats
Hi, I use this plugin for a local Basketball League and so far I like the features.
I have 4 concerns:
1. On the player profiles page the stats show both Player Performance (Used for events) and Player Statistics (Used for player lists) in one long table. Is there a way to show the player statistics (averages) in one table and the player performance of each event in another table?
2. On the teams page, how do I list the players of the team and their stats?
3. I would like to display single or multiple players who are league leaders for certain stats, like top scorer, top rebounder, top assists, top steals. How can I achieve this?
4. I would like to have to a playoff after every season displaying a playoff bracket with teams and series, etc.
Are there any plans to implement this into the plugin?
- The topic ‘Player profiles – Stats’ is closed to new replies.