Localization: Help Needed!
Hi, this is Otsukare from Japan.
(Re-posted from: http://wordpress.org/support/6/1879)
For people like me who are using self-localized WP, there’s a lot to do whenever new version is released: modifying each file to fit the intended language and mail() function, etc.
To solve this, I made this multilingual edition hack. The advantages of this are:
1. Non-English user can easily modify WP’s language by just updating a language file (e.g. lang_ja.php).
I need your help in:
1. Please download & test it! http://wordpress.xwd.jp/files/
2. Reporting bugs, and/or fixing them if you can.
3. Translating language files (e.g. lang_de.php, lang_fr.php) into your language (only Japanese version is available for now). All language files other than lang_ja.php are dummies.
4. Give me feedback -good or bad.
- The topic ‘Localization: Help Needed!’ is closed to new replies.