• Resolved Susan Sullivan

    (@suesullivan)


    so apparently my site has not been able to complete a malware scan for 2 years. I have things auto enabled. I have had suspicious activity and tried yesterday and today to run the malware scan. it stops when it is checking pages and I get a 503 error and to contact technical support.

    I have this running on all my sites. No clue why just this one is having an issue.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Support dimitrycleantalk

    (@dimitrycleantalk)

    Hello @suesullivan,

    Most likely, there is malware on your website that is interfering with our plugin. We have received your email and I have replied to you there in more detail. Let’s continue our conversation there, since further discussion may require private details.

    Plugin Support sergecleantalk

    (@sergecleantalk)

    Hello.
    We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so I’m going to mark this topic as “resolved”.
    If you have any further questions, you can start a new topic or contact us via our private Ticket System: https://cleantalk.org/my/support/open.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.