Can you tell me what shortcode you are using? I am able to pull photos using all shortcodes at my end.
The code I use is the following:
[gallery type='500px' view='collections' view_id='000' feature='user' username='xxx' sort='created_at' rpp='50' thumb_size='2' main_size='5']
I am not sure, but this might have something to do with the “Portfolios” feature of 500px. Basically, when I put in a gallery id 52, which 500px uses on their demo page (https://github.com/500px/api-documentation/blob/master/endpoints/collections/GET_collections_id.md), I am able to get results. But when I try any of the gallery ids listed on their other page (https://github.com/500px/api-documentation/blob/master/endpoints/collections/GET_collections.md), I see nothing, which leads me to think that the gallery ids might have changed.
Since you didn’t specify your “view_id” or your “username”, I took the initiative to Google and find out one particular collection from your portfolio. When I pass that to the shortcode you provided, I get results without any issues. Are you sure you have the right “view_id” passed? You can verify by clicking on a photo and seeing what the “set_id” at the end is.
I think 500px does not use set ids anymore, but just set names. I searched for the id with my browser in developer mode, but could not find any id number of a gallery. Sets were ok 2 weeks ago but now they don’t show up. I’ll check my site wether it might have some css conflicts that cause the problem.
Carlo,
No, 500px still has set ids. Try using 19076097 as the view_id for your “Urban” collection, and 817785 for your username. That seems to be pulling photos for me.
Thank you,
I’ve tried with the parameters provided by you:
[gallery type='500px' view='collections' view_id='19076097' feature='popular' user_id='817785' sort='created_at' rpp='20' thumb_size='1' main_size='3' ]
But the collection does not show up. I’ve even tried with another theme and the result was the same. Maybe there is a problem with another plugin.
Carlo,
You can drop the “user_id” parameter completely, or replace it with “username” (same value). So, use this:
[gallery type='500px' view='collections' view_id='19076097' sort='created_at' rpp='20' thumb_size='1' main_size='3' ]
Thank you very much, sets are fine again with the above parameters.
@carlo Bingen that is great news 🙂
You might like to close this support thread if your issue is now resolved.
Thank you