• Resolved manas00

(@manas00)

When I try to auto post from site to facebook show some pages that not mine. when I click connenct show error message”500 status code for “POST /sites/205267868/publicize-connections/new”

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Support Animesh Gaurav (a11n)

(@bizanimesh)

Hi there,

You are having that error because your site is not correctly configured with Jetpack. Jetpack, like some other plugins, services, and apps, relies on the XMLRPC.php file to communicate with our systems. If your hosting provider blocks access to this file, could you ask them to remove the block?

You can contact your hosting provider and check if they are blocking access to this file for Jetpack? Also, please find the IP ranges for the connection between your site and Jetpack/WordPress.com here, and whitelist them for HTTP connections on your site:

If you’re unsure about this, you may contact your hosting provider; they should be able to help you with this. Please note that these IP addresses could change (or more could be added) at any time. For that reason, we recommend your host uses the machine-readable versions of these IP ranges in JSON or plain text format to automate configuration changes on their systems.

Once we are able to access your site’s xmlrpc.php file, you should be able to connect Jetpack to https://wordpress.com.

It might be possible you have some kind of security plugin installed that is modifying the response. If so, you can whitelist the above IP ranges in the plugin too or temporarily disable any security plugin you may have.

Let me know how it goes!

Plugin Support Animesh Gaurav (a11n)

(@bizanimesh)

Hi there,

It has been more than one week since we have heard from you, so I’m marking this topic as resolved. But If you have any further questions or need some more help, you’re welcome to reply here or open another thread.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Status code’ is closed to new replies.