Support » Plugin: Custom Login Page Customizer | LoginPress » 403 and missing icon

• Resolved Kenny Moore

(@bygosh)

If I click Appearance > Customize > LoginPress, it works great. But if I click LoginPress > Customizer, or if I click Appearance > LoginPress, I get a 403 error. Also, I don’t get a logo next to LoginPress in the Dashboard menu, just an empty box. Any ideas?

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Support Zainab Afaq

(@wpzainab)

Hi @bygosh,

Thank you for reaching us out. Please do not worry regarding the problem it can be sorted out for you. You are advised to contact us at here, with your log file so we can see there might be other plugins conflicting with LoginPress.

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Thread Starter Kenny Moore

(@bygosh)

Prompt, helpful response very much appreciated, Zainab. Thing is, I was kinda bored after the Super Bowl and tried to fix things myself. Being a dunderhead, I managed to completely break my site – no fault of your plugin. Restored from backup – no worries – all back to normal. Most likely was a plugin or theme conflict as you suggest. But – I’m just going to live with the boring default WP login screen for now.

Plugin Support Zainab Afaq

(@wpzainab)

Hi @bygosh ,

That’s great to hear that your problem is resolved partially. But you can try activating LoginPress later and see if still the issues raise or not. And you can always reach us here in case of any assistance required regarding the plugin.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.