- Display the number of times a post or page has been viewed
- Works on high-traffic websites with zero impact on performance
- Includes useful hooks and APIs for seamless integration into third-party themes
- Compatible with caching plugins, proxies and application firewalls
For an installation and configuration guide please visit the full documentation on GitHub.
If you need any setup assistance or help migrating your existing views counts from other plugins or services (such as Jetpack, Google Analytics, etc.) please reach out to Pressjitsu via live chat or e-mail, or open a new thread in the WordPress.org support forums.
Installing via the WordPress dashboard:
- Browse to Plugins – Add New in your WordPress dashboard.
- Search for “pageviews” using the search box on the right.
- Find the Pageviews plugin in the search results and click Install Now.
Installing via FTP:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pageviewsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Installing via WP-CLI:
wp plugin install pageviews --activate
Installing via Git:
cd wp-content/plugins git clone https://github.com/pressjitsu/pageviews.git
For an installation and configuration guide please visit the full documentation.
Simple to integrate, easy to use. No settings page is awesome.
Everything in it is great, the only thing that I would like to see – setting panel.
And I would like to be seen whether future versions of the display in the “post”?
Thanks Gena! Very usefull plugin!
Contributors & Developers
“Pageviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add support for multiple containers per page for a single key
- Add support for Jetpack’s Infinite Scroll module
- Wrap the JS code into a triggerable event
- Initial public release