nilly offers privacy-first web analytics because we think you should be in full control of your data.
With nilly, you can have all the benefits from learning about your website visitors without sacrificing your and your visitors privacy. You do not have to implement any annoying cookie notices and/or consent banners and you get all the information you need in a simple yet informative dashboard.
This plugin adds the nilly code automatically to the footer. You can choose your preferred server location and set it to Switzerland or Germany.
You need to have a nilly account for the analytics to work. No registration is needed within the WordPress plugin
If you have any questions, please contact us here.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Choose your preferred server location in the settings (Default is Switzerland)
Is this Plugin GDPR or DSGVO, CCPA and PECR compliant?
No, you do not need to add a cookie banner!
Will my site get slowed down?
The contrary, the plugin and the code is completely lightweight.
Can I choose my server location?
Yes, you can choose your server location from Switzerland or Germany.
Contributors & Developers
“Nilly” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Nilly” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Nilly” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixes in translation (Italian and German)
- Added Italian translation
- Fixed translations
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Fixed small typo
- Set Switzerland as the default option
- Removed the auto-added version from WordPress
- Added German (Swiss) translation
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Added contact link
- Translation updates
- Updated the German translation
- Added a target to the account creation link
- Initial release