By adding the Klaviyo plugin, you’ll enable Klaviyo analytics and be able to easily add an email sign up widget to your site. This eliminates the need to edit your WordPress template to integrate Klaviyo.
Klaviyo has the following features:
- Inserts our analytics on all pages WordPress manages, allowing you track users on any part of your website.
- Embed a customized email sign up, customizing the title, description and button text.
In the WordPress admin, look for the Klaviyo link in the sidebar. From there enter your Klaviyo API key. Information on how to find your Klaviyo API key is on plugin settings page. Once you add your API key, analytics will be enabled for your site.
To add an embedded sign up, select the Klaviyo email sign up widget from the Appearance > Widgets section.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin at Options > Klaviyo
- Where is the Klaviyo code added?
Our analytics code is added to the <head> section of your theme by default. It should be somewhere near the bottom of that section.
Contributors & Developers
“Klaviyo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added HTTPS support for embedded form.
- Updated logo branding.
- Updated links.
- Updated previously deprecated functions.
- Updating to allow embedding an email sign up form.
- Updating docs.
- Fixing documentation a bit and one bug fix.
- Adding in automatic tracking of users if they log in or post a comment.
- Initial version