WooCommerce wishlist provides customers and guests with the possibility to save products they want to keep a close eye on or simply buy later.
Can you create a WooCommerce online shop without having a WooCommerce wishlist? Sure – but you can forget about increasing your sales and winning customer loyalty.
Why do you need a WooCommerce wishlist in your e-commerce shop?
- Helps you reduce the cart abandonment rate
- Expands your customer base by offering them the possibility to save the products they show interest in
- Increases the engagement time in your online shop
- Helps you increase your sales by, among others, giving your customers the possibility to move all their favorite items to the cart
- Improves your Brand Visibility by enabling the customers to share their wishlist in the social media
Why do your customers need you to have a wishlist in your e-commerce shop?
- Allows them to create their own collections of products with no immediate intention of purchasing
- Saves time when searching for a product in a store during a return visit
- Makes it possible to follow the price drops
- Improves their general shopping experience
- Gives them the opportunity to share it with their relatives
Flexible Wishlist has all that and more. It is simple to use and totally customizable up to suit your needs. Build your wishlist from scratch. It’s 100% flexible!
Is this the best available wishlist plugin?
We provide you with a fully customizable wishlist – it is you who creates the wishlist from scratch. Not your cup of tea? We’ve got it covered – you can choose an already configured wishlist. Nevertheless, we want to tell you what you can get by downloading the Flexible Wishlist:
- Create unlimited number of lists
- Add unlimited number of products to the list
- Copy products from one list to another
- Customize your “Add to wishlist” icon
- Display and manage the number of products on the list in the wishlist table
- Add a product to the list from the shop page
- Add a product to the wishlist by using a popup window
- Display the price range of added products
- Edit all the visible text inputs within the wishlist
- Enable/disable wishlist social sharing button
- Allow all users to create a list
- Allow only registered users to save the wishlist and access it on all devices
- Decide in which WordPress menu you will display your wishlist item
- Name/rename the list
- Remove items from the list
- Allow users to add product ideas for later
- Allow users to manage the item quantity in the wishlist
- Show the “Add to Cart” button in the wishlist
- Allow to move all available items to the cart by just one click
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Doesn’t slow your shop down – Flexible Wishlist does not add any extra code
You can install this plugin like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download and unzip the latest release zip file.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress Administration.
You can also use WordPress uploader to upload plugin zip file in menu Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin. Then go directly to point 3.
Where I can find the plugin docs?
The docs are located here: Flexible Wishlist Docs
Does your Wishlist for WooCommerce plugin have multilingual support?
Yes, it does. Translating texts into another language requires the use of a plugin, which supports string translation. You can choose for example Loco Translate or Polylang.
Does the plugin require configuration?
No, it does not. Activating our product wishlist plugin requires no configuration, and it works immediately. You only need to install and activate it and it’s ready to be used.
Does your WooCommerce wishlist support products with variants?
Yes. Our product wishlist allows users to add specific product variations like color or size, for instance.
Is this product wishlist an alternative for any other available in the repository wishlist for WooCommerce?
Yes. Flexible Wishlist is a valid alternative for other wish lists, like for example YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, TI WooCommerce Wishlist, WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce, Wishsuite – Wishlist for WooCommerce, JVM WooCommerce Wishlist and many more.
Contributors & Developers
“Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.0.3 – 2022-06-20
- Fixed remove icon for custom WordPress themes
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.6
1.0.2 – 2022-05-18
- Fixed compatibility issues with various plugins, eg. Contact Form 7
1.0.1 – 2022-05-05
- Fixed quantity value for Add to cart button
- Fixed URL of button Add to cart for product with variants
- Added support for WordPress 6.0
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.5
1.0.0 – 2022-04-28