Use the plugin to let your customers set the custom product prices. The new price will be based on user input. Use the Custom Price plugin to let your clients pay what they want.
By default, in WooCommerce you set the fixed product prices. But sometimes you need to give the option to change the price to your customers. The plugin will add a custom price field for the products you want.
When to use custom prices in WooCommerce
- Let your customers add the WooCommerce product to the cart with a new price
- When you need to have in WooCommerce the product with a customized price based on user input
- Give your donors a name your price option for donations
- Customers would like to set their own prices for gift cards. The plugin is compatible with Flexible PDF Coupons
- Cover in your store the ‘Pay What You Want’ scenarios
- Implement the price on request in your store based on the customized price field
- Add some new products when you need a Call for Price or Price on Demand feature
- Use customer-adjusted prices to upsell products, increase your sales, and promote your store
- Use for Simple and Variable Products
- Simple settings
- Set the Custom Price Label globally & also for each WooCommerce product and variations
- Seamless integration with Flexible PDF Coupons
You may also use additional features of the Custom Price for WooCommerce PRO! Let’s see them below.
PRO features of Custom Price for WooCommerce
- PRO Suggested Price,
- PRO Suggested Price Text,
- PRO Suggested Price as description, as value, or placeholder,
- PRO Minimum Price,
- PRO Minimum Price Text,
- PRO Maximum Price,
- PRO Maximun Price Text,
- PRO Hide Minimum and Maximum Price,
- PRO Add to Cart Button Text.
If you need such options, upgrade to PRO now →
Premium Live Demo
You may test Custom Price for WooCommerce (free and PRO) and all of our plugins in your free demo.
The Custom Price for WooCommerce plugin is available in:
You may help us translate the plugin.
Please visit the official documentation of Custom Price for WooCommerce to learn more about the plugin’s features and settings.
In the future, we plan to add the following features to the plugin to make it more flexible and versatile:
- Graphical presentation of price options,
- Custom Price slider and tiles,
- Steps and Incrementent Arrows for the price,
- Customizable notice after adding the product to the cart,
- Change the default position of the price field.
If you have any questions about these features or any other interesting ideas – let us know! 🙂
To install the plugin and get it working:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Custom Price screen to manage the price labels.
- You can enable the custom price in the Product Edit Screen -> Product data section -> General -> Enable the Custom Price checkbox.
- For variations, go to the Product Edit Screen -> Product data section -> Variations -> Click on each variation and enable the checkbox.
I want to add a custom price field, can I use it for every product in WooCommerce?
Yes, you may enable the field for Simple and Variable WooCommerce Products. For simple products, go to the Product Edit Screen -> Product data section -> General -> Enable the Custom Price checkbox. For variations, open the Variations tab in the Product data section. Click on each variation and enable the checkbox.
Can I enable the feature for other types of products?
Yes. The PRO version of the plugin supports custom prices for products added by WooCommerce Subscription. So, you can let your customers change the price of simple and variable subscription-based products too.
Can I change the price label for all WooCommerce products?
Yes, you can set that globally. Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Custom Price tab to manage the default price label of the field.
Why customize the label of the custom price field?
That’s useful when you want to add a short description or instructions. For example, for ‘Pay What You Want’, price on request, call for price, upsell products, or any marketing scenarios you wish to have in your WooCommerce.
How to define the minimum or maximum custom price?
You can add the information about the recommended (minimum and maximum) price in the product description. You may also set those limits in the PRO version of the plugin.
Is there a way to suggest the price?
You may use the Suggest the price option in PRO. In the free version of the plugin, you can add a text e.g. in the product description, or use the label of the new price field.
It’s possible in the PRO version of the plugin.
Customizable Price for WooCommerce Gift Cards
You may let your customers decide and set their own price of vouchers and gift cards as well. If you need the free plugin to create beautiful PDF gift cards and vouchers – use Flexible PDF Coupons.
How to configure the plugin?
We have prepared for you the step-by-step guide in the documentation.
Do you offer support?
We provide limited support for the free version on the plugin’s Support Forum.
In the PRO version, you get the priority e-mail support as well as all PRO features. Upgrade Now →
Is there a demo?
Yes. You can test the plugin in your free demo.
Where can I read more about the plugin?
Read some articles and see how to use the plugin in your WooCommerce.
* How to enable custom price calculation in WooCommerce product?
* Custom price based on user input in WooCommerce
* Give your website visitors the option to enter a donation amount
* The Documentation of the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Price for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.1 – 2022-04-21
- Update readme.
1.0.0 – 2022-04-04
- First Release!