Create your own widgetized areas and choose on which pages they show up - "Easy to use. Even with complex themes. Made my work much easier."
If you'd like to show different widgets on the sidebars or footers of any area of your site - then this is the plugin for you.
Custom Sidebars allows you to create all the widgetized areas you need, your own custom sidebars, configure them adding widgets, and replace the default sidebars on the posts or pages you want in just few clicks.
Find out why it's the most popular widget extension plugin for WordPress available today with over 400,000 downloads.
And if you like this, you'll love Custom Sidebars Pro
Custom Sidebars Pro gives you everything you'll find in Custom Sidebars, and much, much more. Included with the Pro Version:
So checkout Custom Sidebars Pro and take your site to a brand new level.
- Set widget visibility based on rules ranging from user roles to post types, individual pages or taxonomies
- Clone sidebars to save hours of work and then link them to update synchronously or allow them to be individually edited
- Import and export custom sidebars for easy backup, sharing and deployment across multiple sites
- 24/7/365 under and hour support from the best WordPress support team on the planet
- Over 400 other premium plugins and theme included in your membership
The free version is pretty rocking too though, for example, with this plugin you can customize every widget area by setting new default sidebars for a group of posts or pages easily, keeping the chance of changing them individually.
For example, you can change...
And of course both this plugin and the Pro version are fully internationalized.
And if you're not convinced yet, check out some of the 5 star reviews for this plugin - and please feel free to add your own :)
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.10
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Active Installs: 200,000+
4 of 22 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?