This plugin allows you to combine multiple widgets into a single tabbed/accordion-style interface in your theme.
To use this plugin, simply drag widgets into the "Collapsible Widget Area" widget area in Appearance -> Widgets within your admin area. Once you've done that, reload the Appearance -> Widgets page and drag the Collapsible Widget into the sidebar in which you want it to appear. Do not drag a "Collapsible Widget" into any of the existing "Collapsible Widget Area" sidebars.
- Within the Collapsible Widget itself, you can specify whether you want to use a Tab interface or an Accordion interface.
- Under Settings -> Collapsible Widget Options, you can choose the jQueryUI theme you want to apply to the collapsible widget container. All of the included jQueryUI themes are hosted on Google's CDN. If you already have a jQueryUI theme included in your WordPress theme, you can choose "None" from the option selector, and no extra stylesheet will be included for this widget. If you want to include your own jQueryUI theme, there are two ways you can do so:
- Use the collapsible-widget-ui-theme filter to specify the exact URI of the stylesheet you want to include.
- Use the collapsible-widget-theme-list filter to add or remove items from the list of available themes. The parameter sent through this filter is an associative array of the available themes. If the theme is hosted on Google's CDN, just the keyword is needed as the array key (for instance, the keyword for the "UI Lightness" theme is "ui-lightness" and the keyword for the "Base" theme is "base"). If the theme is hosted elsewhere, the entire URI to the stylesheet should be used as the array key. The array value should be the human-readable name of the theme.
- Under Settings -> Collapsible Widget Options, you can specify how many separate Collapsible Widget Areas should be available within Appearance -> Widgets.