Catch IDs is a simple and light weight plugin to show the Post ID, Page ID, Media ID, Links ID, Category ID, Tag ID and User ID in the Admin Section Table. This plugin was initially develop to support our themes features slider. Then we thought that this will be helpful to all the WordPress Admin Users. Just activate and catch IDs in your page, post, category, tag and media pages.
Check out our new modular plugin Catch Web Tools. Power up your WordPress site with powerful features that were till now only available to Catch Themes users. We currently offer Webmaster Tools, Open Graph, Custom CSS, Social Icons, Catch IDs and basic SEO Optimization modules and will be adding more.
- Just install and activate.
Easy and efective
* Compatibility check up to version 4.7
- Fixed: ID column display issue in mobile devices
* Compatibility check up to version 4.6
* Compatibility check up to version 4.5
- Changed: ID column width size to support upto 8 digit ids
- Changed: http to https in links
- Bug Fixed: IDs not showing in category and tags page(Reported by wwkipday)
- Update: Made the ID column sortable
- Code Optimization
* Compatibility check up to version 4.4
* Translation ready update
* Compatibility check up to version 4.3
* Compatibility check up to version 4.1
* Added plugin icons
* Compatibility check up to version 3.9.2
* Fixed ID not showing in Taxonomies (Reported by Lesley)
* Check WordPress compatibility up to version 3.9.1
* Check WordPress compatibility up to version 3.7.1
* Initial Public Release