What does the plugin do?
This plugin places a Call Now button to the bottom right corner of the screen which is only visible for your mobile visitors. Because your mobile visitors are already holding their phone it will allow them to call you with one simple touch of the button.
No more complicated copy-and-pasting or memorizing the phone number!
Could not be easier!
The settings are very easy: enable and enter your phone number. That’s it!
But if you want more control, you can always open up the Advanced Settings and change the default behavior.
Only for mobile optimized themes
Usage at this point is only recommended for responsive websites or websites otherwise optimized for display on mobile devices.
- Where can I enter my phone number?
In the Settings section on your WordPress Dashboard you’ll find a new addition: Call Now Button. Click on it to go to the plugin settings.
- I don’t see the button on my website but I’m looking at it with my mobile phone. Why?
The button will only work on websites that use a responsive theme. Responsive means that the website adapts to the size of the screen it’s being viewed on. Simply put, if you need to zoom in to be able to read the text of your website on your mobile phone, the plugin will not work.
- Do I add a country code to my phone number?
You don’t have to but i recommend you do to increase your options internationally.
- Do I start the number with + or 00?
Up to you. Your phone will understand both!
- Can I change the appearance of the Call Now Button?
Yes! You can easily change the color of the button and make it sit in the left or right corner. Or spread it out over the full bottom of the phone screen.
Nice app works great, good job!
I'm helping a friend who is really down on his luck start-up a business that will cater to the elderly so this if very effective to decrease confusion. Simple, effective, worthwhile functionality - everything a plugin should be. So sad it hasn't been updated but from what I've seen so far it seems to be a pretty thankless job.
- Click tracking added for Universal Analytics
- Phone icon now SVG so super crisp on high pixel density screens (e.g. Retina screens)
- SVG icon embedded in code so no more http requests
- Transparent button fix
- Small debug fixes
- Change the color of the button
- Change the appearance of the button
- Track button clicks via Google Analytics
- Limit the appearance to specific pages
- First time launch