Arconix Testimonials is an easy-to-use plugin that allows you to showcase the great things your customers or users are saying about you or your business.
Base stylesheet is responsive and is looks good out of the box with almost any theme, but supports upgrade-safe customizations if a tighter integration is desired.
Integrates into the new dashboard design with WordPress 3.8
Add testimonials to your site via a widget, shortcode or template tag
Displays Gravatars when available
You can download and install Arconix Testimonials using the built in WordPress plugin installer. If you download the plugin manually, make sure the files are uploaded to
Activate Arconix Testimonials in the “Plugins” admin panel using the “Activate” link.
- How can I show my testimonials?
- Place the Arconix – Testimonials widget in the desired widget area
- Use the shortcode
[ac-testimonials]on a post, page or other area
<?php echo do_shortcode( "[ac-testimonials]" ); ?>in the desired page template
- Why is the plugin basically unstyled?
With no 2 themes exactly alike, it’s impossible to style a plugin that seamlessly integrates without issue. That’s why I made the plugin flexible — copy
includes/arconix-testimonials.cssto the root of your theme’s folder and make your desired modifications. My plugin will automatically load that file instead.
- Is there any other documentation?
- I have a problem or a bug
- I have a great idea for your plugin!
Contributors & Developers
“Arconix Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixed a text formatting bug
- Added a metabox to the testimonial edit screen that provides the Post ID. Good for when a specific testimonial is needed to display
- Fixed a bug where some users were getting an error message about a missing file
- Enhanced the testimonial column display on the admin side to be more flexible
Fixed a bug where sometimes empty testimonial html was showing up on non-testimonial pages.