zenessa
Forum Replies Created
-
That code did the trick. Thank-you for your help. Much appreciated!
Hi
Sorry it must be a nuisance getting support question from people like me who are not familiar with coding. I agree the plugin is only supposed to offer functionality. I guess it comes down to what that functionality is perceived to be.In my case I didn’t get the functionality which I had expected, displaying products aligned in a widget. I didnt expect anything more or anything less. I just wanted products displayed without big blanks every few products. Basic styling, nothing flash.
I understand this could be a styling issue conflict with my theme but as the widget offers the function to change thumbnail dimensions and alter the number of products I thought this could all be handled through the backend on the widget’s settings. I had thought that the plugin would work with all themes once settings are adjusted, I didn’t know that I would need CSS knowledge to get it to look right.
In any case I will look for another solution elsewhere. Thanks anyway
Sorry i just figured out what I did wrong. It looks 95% better now. Still a little unformatted though
I emptied all caches and refreshed the page.
Thanks for the quick response.
Not sure If I followed the right steps.
I copied the code onto my themes’s style.css Nothing changed so I am guess I missed a step?
Thanks. That would be great if you could take a look.