zeisch
Forum Replies Created
-
Oh, I’m right now on other calendar and waiting for this update with yoast to change to your plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Social Planner] Посты в телеграм дублируютсяВот непонятно, проблема появляется через раз. Я так понимаю, что wordpress создает дополнительные url при публикации контента и они периодически подхватываются плагином.
Но вроде проблема ушла сама собой. Последние два поста не появлялась.Но теперь появилась другая проблема.
Я впервые настроил твиттер. При попытке публикации в Твиттер появляется ошибка:
Ошибка отправки:You are not permitted to perform this action.
Я два раза перепроверил инструкции, перевыпустил ключи в API Твиттера – ничего не помогло.
Что правильно проставить здесь?

И что нужно писать здесь, не увидел в инструкции:

- This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by zeisch.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Social Planner] Посты в телеграм дублируютсяДа, один.
Ссылки в группах сразу удалял, но там на 404 страницу ссылка одна точно вела.
Посты постятся в эту группу телеграмма: https://t.me/ohmyfin
Я там все сразу чищу.
Я предполагаю, что может быть несовместимость с с одним или парой плагинов:
https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/
https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/cyrlitera/- This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by zeisch.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [NewsBlogger] Header too long in mobile and author iconsYes, it about highlights. I experiencing this issue on Iphone XR and 15 Pro.
About author icons. I think it shouldn’t be bigger. If you look at picture, the circle image is not completely filled. There’s a small white part at the bottom: https://prnt.sc/2gJZ0wlTCROk
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [NewsBlogger] Dark theme is using Dark headers in the postsAnd I found new issue.
So this is main page, where is all of our materials are: https://ohmyfin.fi/
https://prnt.sc/vN_yEo7xXXb9
As you see an a piccture, there is no spaces.In the material is differenet situation: https://ohmyfin.fi/towers-jazz-saturday/
There is spaces.
https://prnt.sc/vwVwzbLEiySQ
So it should be like on second screenshot.
Thank you one more time.Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [NewsBlogger] Dark theme is using Dark headers in the postsHello!
I made this changes, but I think it doesn’t work
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [NewsBlogger] Dark theme is using Dark headers in the postsI mean #2 post title, not #1
I try to explain it here: https://prnt.sc/XadG8nV-neQ2Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced AJAX Product Filters] Styles not like default in filtersI think yes, i rewrite css a little bit by myself. But it would be great, if in plugin will be forced css styles for that problem.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Advanced AJAX Product Filters] Too much requests to dataОлег, правильно ли я понимаю, что можно по-русски общаться?
I made all of this changes, but it doesn’t help. Maybe just a little
Oh, God! Thank you very much! It helps! It makes time of load twice less.

I mean this. Ok, I understand. It’s theme problem.