yangumasuta
Forum Replies Created
-
Yes, it is working now! Thank you for the quick fix, rated 5 stars 🙂
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] How to reduce the size of text boxesI’m using the Touchfolio theme from http://dimsemenov.com/themes/touchfolio/demo/
Apparently, others have also experienced similar problems with it: http://support.dimsemenov.com/forums/159023-touchfolio/suggestions/3514481-i-m-having-a-problem-with-my-theme-leaving-blanks
I’ll try contacting the theme developer. Thanks for all your help!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] How to reduce the size of text boxesKind of, but it’s a very hacky workaround. What I did was I decreased the size of the woocommerce-info and woocommerce-message divs to 1px. Like this:
<div class="woocommerce-message" style="height: 1px;">But if I do that for woocommerce-error, I end up with a nasty looking overlap:
http://drive.yangu.pw/public/dUuO7IoIQyI8_chrome_2016-08-27_08-53-27.pngSetting it back to the default brings back the large gaps:
http://drive.yangu.pw/public/8AOJyDN4qjZz_chrome_2016-08-27_08-54-26.pngTo fix the shop and checkout pages, I put the elements in a table:
<table> <tbody> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top;"> CODE HERE </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>Also pretty hacky. But it prevents the page from looking like this: http://drive.yangu.pw/public/G17ylw0XoKYt_chrome_2016-08-27_08-57-18.png