xfinallight
Forum Replies Created
-
I can do pretty much it by myself but i’m stuck with this https://prnt.sc/s0s0sw
If i change the hook before cart to something else, then nothing happens when i click the cart button.
doesn’t add to the cart etci’m currently in talk with the theme designer he is helping me out with my fixed cart issue.
if you can only tell me why it stops working on hooking it to a different spot than before cart i’m pretty much done with what I need.now a second issue popped up, i fixed the duplicate form by hooking it into my custom hook.
but the fixed bar’s cart button is sometimes greyed out and has ajax disabled in it’s code.
happens every few refreshes.I found the issue, it’s cuz the builder form hook is injected in “woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_button”
now I need to find a alternative to hook it in since the fixed cart bar has a cloned cart button that’s why it duplicates the form.can you point me out the hook, maybe i can edit the theme php files so it works like it should.
like does it add before cart, or in a certain div etc ?yeah the main form, cuz i see it twice now.
on top of the page and in my fixed cart bar below (which appears after x scroll)I don’t want it to render it into the fixed bar also which makes nothing work anymore.
Conditional logics etcAllright thankyou for the quick response
I’m on a litespeed hosting with http2+quic/46 enabled it’s pretty fast.
Isn’t there a config in some php file that I can edit to make the plugin faster?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [OMGF | GDPR/DSGVO Compliant, Faster Google Fonts. Easy.] Multiple fonts (NL)heb het opgelost, deed gewoon :
“fira sans,roboto” etceerder deed ik het één voor één vandaar ff mindfucked haha.
Thanks man top plugin!i’ve managed to do it by conditional logic hiding the extra cart button.
but i’m still trying to find a way to hide the main cart button while retaining extra cart button i put in with the builder.
(the standard theme button is still there)I’ve added some options for the checkboxes, i select more than 5 and it still let’s me add it to card with the extra cart button free sample mode, zero rate.
it doesn’t show a parsley error in red also saying i’ve selected more than 5.
screenshot: https://prnt.sc/ra1hg7
am i doing something wrong here?
- This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by xfinallight.
Ah i see, great!
Thanks alotfor example, color samples of materials.
i want to display the material image as the option.
and they can pick among X amount of options to get the samples send to themok I worked this part out.
but then i have one last question since i can’t get that to work.
show a label description based on the width.like 220 and the option label says “above 220> not possible”
Is there a way to reset it then? cuz i’ve done some modifications to my child theme and it still overrides some stuff
ah okay, maybe a suggestion for a future update then =)
and big picture upon hover @ radio option image.Would be nice to have those in the future.