visualtabwantsandneeds
Forum Replies Created
-
Ok fastest way I found so far…
$var
#Load /wp-admin/profile.php>Users profile
>Hold Tab 70 clicks
>Press Space Bar
>Hit Enter#Refresh/Reload
>http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=123&action=edit
Well thats really annoying….
Now my question to the WordPress team is:
Why is the box here under users and not under post screen options?
Visual Editor <BOXCheck> Disable the visual editor when writing
This simple box should be moved to Screen options for post near by
#Additional settings Enable full-height editor and distraction-free functionality.
If you can’t or don’t want to do this can somebody please help me build a plugin for this super simple feature for $var.
Cheers!
There is no way to Select Visual or HTML using the tab key.
Actually, there is: move focus to the “Visual” or “Text” buttons and press EnterCan somebody explain this better for me.
Sorry I didn’t know just working on different projects and every-time I need to use WordPress I feel like I’m playing some clicking challenge game within the editor.
Thanks Justin.
HELLO? Do people still use WordPress or did everyone just jump ships again…