vatrixxx
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] BackgroundcolorNice it works π
Thanks for your helpForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] BackgroundcolorThat’s the table
http://blog.mine-city.de/test/I will have some backgroundcolors, like http://blog.mine-city.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Mindestpreise.jpg
How can i make this now?
Thanks Tobias
It works nowForum: Plugins
In reply to: [CalPress Calendar] [Plugin: CalPress Event Calendar] No Widget?Ok, here is the url
http://blog.mine-city.de/calendar/Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CalPress Calendar] [Plugin: CalPress Event Calendar] No Widget?And i have a problem, if I have open the calender and i press on a event, it open a popup window with notice and the time.
But i can’t edit this textcolor of the notice and the time.
The background is grey/white and these text too.
It’s bad to read this textForum: Plugins
In reply to: [CalPress Calendar] [Plugin: CalPress Event Calendar] No Widget?I had in settings “Calender page: Auto-create new page”, but there was an Calender page of the old version without the widget and it can’t find the Auto created page
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CalPress Calendar] [Plugin: CalPress Event Calendar] No Widget?Ok i have fixed this error.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CalPress Calendar] [Plugin: CalPress Event Calendar] No Widget?Hey Aspire,
i have installed this version, but i have a problem i can’t create an event, I get these error “ERROR 500 – Intern Server error!”
But before I installed your version, I don’t got this error.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [CalPress Calendar] [Plugin: CalPress Event Calendar] No Widget?Hallo Aspire,
thanks for this version.
This is a fast and good support πGreetz