Team Tiles
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Tiles Progress Block] Editing the NumberAppreciate that Doc! That’s a great idea – I’ll get the team to add a new Block Style (top right of the sidebar when the block is selected) so that you may select to hide the percentage value.
Thanks for the feedback! If you have a sec, I’d appreciate if you’d leave a review on the block — helps us get found 🙂
Cheers!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Tiles Progress Block] background-style: [object Object]Howdy Justin, just letting you know we did resolve that + add a bit more flexibility as noted from your article. Appreciate the feedback!
Thanks mate! We’re working on the docs/discoverability of Tiles within WordPress; top of mind for sure. I appreciate any feedback you have – very much so. Cheers!
Hey @salsafire, we actually have five patterns added to the Gutenberg block editor, which you could discover if you press the blue “+” then hit Patterns. Filtering by the “Tiles” category will show the patterns for you.
Here’s a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/rLZAYWL
I’d appreciate if you’d revisit your review once checking them out. Thanks!