twofed
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Apple Pay Not Displaying in liveI’ve renamed the woocommerce folder in my theme folder and removed all js from code, but still don’t see Apple Pay button in almost base page template.
I have no idea where this problem can arise, no errors in the console or on the server does not get.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Apple Pay Not Displaying in liveUnbelievable! And if you click on it – there is an apple payment dialog?
But still do not understand one thing – why do you have this button in my theme, and I do not have it in this theme, but it is in original Twenty Twenty theme.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Apple Pay Not Displaying in liveCan you provide me a screenshot please?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Apple Pay Not Displaying in liveThere is a difference between regular and private tabs in this request – https://postimg.cc/kRyWVgqL
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Apple Pay Not Displaying in liveYes, this theme was creates by me.
I can’t figure out the logic why I don’t see Apple Pay button – my custom button use next logic:if (! $(".banner_payment_method_stripe_googlepay").hasClass("active")) { $("#pay_google").remove(); } if (! $(".banner_payment_method_stripe_applepay").hasClass("active")) { $("#pay_apple").remove(); }There is no button in .banner_payment_method_stripe_applepay
The strangest thing there is that I can see the button in the private safari, but I can’t see it in the regular tab.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Apple Pay Not Displaying in liveYes, I have a card in my wallet, which I can use in private mode of Safari in both themes. But I can’t see Apple Pay button in my and in original Twenty Twenty theme.
As far as I understand, you don’t have the Apple Pay button in my theme, but can see it in Twenty Twenty?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Apple Pay Not Displaying in liveI’ve enabled default theme – there is no Apple Pay button for me π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce] Apple Pay Not Displaying in liveThank you for your reply!
This page is built entirely from the original woocommerce template – all code (without changes) is in the block with the hidden class, all the original hooks and js unchanged – only new block before original code. I can switch to the Twenty Twenty theme, but there will be no difference.