Troy Rutter
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi Afnan, thanks again, really liking it so far!
- This reply was modified 2 days ago by Troy Rutter.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Cannot Publish Post / Preview Draft ErrorFixed.
In my theme (left over from a previous developer) we had this line:
date_default_timezone_set(‘America/Chicago’);
And the site in question was accidentally set to UTC 0 which was causing a calamity with the new date/time functions.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Cannot Publish Post / Preview Draft ErrorJust a followup – This site was erroneously set to UTC 0 instead of chicago. I fixed it and set it to Chicago, but for some reason dates keep multiplying by 2. I set the publish date to December 2, and it bumps it up to 3, which results in not found.
Im still trying to isolate it.
I am looking for the same thing. Following.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simply Static - The Static Site Generator] Cron JobI am also interested if this can be accomplished. I tried examining the form on the generate page looking for ways to do it, but so far cannot.