transcendideas
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YMC Filter] Won’t loadYeah, it was the Hubspot sign-up form in the footer. I just removed it.
Thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YMC Filter] Won’t loadIt is not loading again.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YMC Filter] Won’t loadSee screenshot of another issue. The lightbox works the first time, but when I click on another item, it goes grayed out and I can’t see or navigate the page further. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vri7S8XfqicTIiNOHv2kiQxYiKmi0jSD/view?usp=drive_link
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YMC Filter] Won’t loadThank you for helping point me in the right direction. It looks like the above sign-up form was blocking the script. I have since removed it.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YMC Filter] Won’t loadIt doesn’t load any more. Can you please look?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YMC Filter] Won’t loadOk, I’m not sure the best thing to do is then. I will untick that feature and perhaps you can diagnosis what’s going on.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YMC Filter] Won’t loadI did have to go in to try turning things on in the settings: “Enable JavaScript Filter API” in hopes it helps it load. But I did have it turned on prior and then it stopped loading, so I’m willing to try anything for consistency.