tonysellertools
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Webpage URL shows all the directoriesI got the answer from Bluehost about the instructions to change the siteurl and home url of the database as follows :
http://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL#Changing_the_URL_directly_in_the_databaseForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Webpage URL shows all the directoriesFinally, I have the customer service from bluehost fixed the problem for me. He said in the database for your site, I had the Site and Home URLs in the options table pointing to http://sellertools.org/worshipsongsvideo so he changed it to http://worshipsongsvideo.com and my site started working as desired. I’m asking for the detailed instructions and will find out why I made this mistake.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Webpage URL shows all the directoriesIt looks complicated. Is there any simple fix ?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Webpage URL shows all the directoriesI changed the Site URL to http://worshipsongsvideo.com. I got the error message when I access the post for http://worshipsongsvideo.com/57/how-can-i-keep-from-singing/
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@worshipsongsvideo.sellertools.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.