the_lar
Forum Replies Created
-
Actually… I’ll ask it here.. it makes more sense.
From what I understand, there are 2 different things here – PayPal Credit and Pay Later – are both of these things controlled by the Enable PayPal Credit messages checkbox – which is currently unavalable for me?
Does the PayPal Checkout plugin support both these things (if it wasn’t disabled for me in the UK)?
Thanks
KevinGreat thank you @corsonr I have another query regarding PayPal Credit but I’ll start a new thread for that
Hi Mikko,
Thanks so much for coming back to me quickly! OK, I’ll have a look into refactoring things using that when I’ve got a bit of time to play with it. Just a question off the top of my head…
relevanssi_hits_filteris obviously a standard filter, what action should I typically use to hook it to?Kevin
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Notification Bars] Need some CSS to show bar at bottomHi,
Yeah needs a bit more than that, here is what I used:
.mtsnb { bottom: 0; top: auto !important; } .mtsnb-hide, .mtsnb-show { right: auto; left: 20px; } body.has-mtsnb { padding-top: 0 !important; } .mtsnb-hidden.mtsnb-top { transform: translateY(+100%) translate3d(0, 0, 0); }Seemed to do the trick!
K
- This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by the_lar.
Thanks Mark!
Kevin
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Relevanssi - A Better Search] Searches containing numbers?It’s OK, just enabling 2 letter searches has sorted it I think! Should have thought of that before asking!
Going to answer my own question here, hope it helps someone else:
function shipping_packages($packages){ // TODO a bit later on we need to figure a way of validating and applying the correct shipping type at this point if(isset($_REQUEST['wc-ajax']) && $_REQUEST['wc-ajax']==='wc_stripe_get_shipping_options'){ //Request is coming from ApplePay button $rates = $packages[0]['rates']; foreach($rates as $rk => $rv){ if(strpos($rv->get_label(), 'commercial')){ unset($rates[$rk]); } } $packages[0]['rates'] = $rates; } return $packages; } add_filter('woocommerce_shipping_packages', '\App\shipping_packages', 1);- This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by the_lar.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply however it’s already on the ‘default’ template. I have tried switching to Elementor Canvas, just to test it, an error came up saying that the preview couldn’t be loaded and that something had gone wrong.
Any other ideas?
Kevin
- This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by the_lar.
@wfdave Yes I have that control, but that is only ‘enabling’ 2FA for editors, it doesn’t make sure that they are using it! We all know that given the choice users are lazy and will choose not to use it if they have the choice not to. What is required is a way to FORCE editors, or any type of user, to have to use 2FA. At the moment, as far as I can see, Wordfence only enforces 2FA for admins.
As I said, Google Authenticator does exactly this, it’s just a shame that for some reason it’s stopped working for me!
Kevin
@amboutwe Yes that is set for this user, however the json object still contains the username!
In the @graph object there is this (obviously I’ve changed the site and user):
{ "@type": "Person", "@id": "https://www.mysite.com/author/username/#author", "name": "Person Name", "image": { "@type": "ImageObject", "@id": "https://www.mysite.com/#personlogo", "url": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b585e46e2a7ebb52a594dc0a563052e0?s=96&d=mm&r=g", "caption": "Person Name" }, "sameAs": [] }You can see for yourself that the @id node above contains the username – this is a security issue as it is providiing potential attackers with real usernames – you’re effectively doing half their work for them.
I’m not aware of any way to disable this, I hope there is a way! As I said, this is why this site is failing a penetration test so I’m sure it’s an issue that others will be experiencing.
Thanks
Kevin- This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by the_lar.
@mazedulislamkhan I can certainly share this information with you but I’d rather not do so on a public forum, is it possible for me to private message you with this information?
Hi @wfdave – any further news on this, still isn’t working properly!
Kevin
@wfdave, thanks for the reply… I thought that might be the case, as I said I have looked everywhere and can’t even find any hacks that achieve it, must be something that’s built into WordPress core I guess. I’d be interested to know if your team would consider it for a future release for sure.
Kevin
Hi @wfdave,
Thanks for the reply, it’s a custom theme I’ve built based on roots/sage. The login screen is just the usual WordPress one and I’m using wordpress 4.9.8
Cheers
KevinForum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] How to eliminate render blocking resources with W3TC??Also I have tried disabling Browser cache on the W3TC general settings page which has no effect.