terrytung
Forum Replies Created
-
I’m having the same issue. How was this resolved?
Thanks.I too am having a problem since upgrading PB. Now my site cannot be logged in buy users. Any suggestions to resolve this?
Thanks.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ultimate Product Catalog] REsize imageI am using your product to show sample fabric patterns. Because the site owner wants to be able to display the detail of each fabric pattern, I am having to load images that are at least 1000×1000. Unfortunately, this creates files that are on the average of 500K. When a group of patterns are displayed, many with over 100 patterns, it takes a long time to load due to the large original image size. Is there a way to display the thumbnails using actual thumbnail images (for example 180×180) and only use the full size images when a specific product (thumbnail) is clicked? This would allow a page with a large number of thumbnails to load almost instantly. Because I am loading several thousand pattern images, I am using the Excel import feature (which works very well). I am not using WordPress media manager to load images since it creates too many file size variations for each image. I am loading my images directly into a folder specifically used to store product images. I would not mind creating a corresponding thumbnail for each image to increase page loading speed. Your thoughts? Thanks.