techiebraj
Forum Replies Created
-
Thanks, It worked!
I think this CSS should be by applied by default, isn’t it?
One more request, I want to add Pagination in the EA product grid element, can you please tell me how to add that?, I don’t see any option for the pagination.
Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wpForo Forum] Registration button not workingHello @gvectorssupportmember,
Yes, I debugged and found that the culprit plugin was Bluehost. I removed it and it worked for me π
Thanks!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Astra] Astra bbpress conflictsIt’s five days now, I have raised a free ticket from your site, I have not received any fix yet. Please look into this ASAP!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Astra] Astra bbpress conflictsHello,
Thank you for your quick response, forum page is not set as post page: http://prntscr.com/o6uj6n
I have submitted a ticket there. I hope to get this resolved soon.
Thank you & Regards,
Brajmohan KumarForum: Plugins
In reply to: [AMP] Can i use this plugin for inserting auto ads code?Hi,
There are two codes given by Adsense for AMP one script has to paste in the head tag of AMP HTML and another one has to paste in the body of AMP HTML.
The process you are saying above i.e to add code here
const AD_CLIENT = '________________'; // πππ This must be populated with your appropriate value.But you have not explained which code have to paste here HEAD or BODY or both.
Here is the screenshot by adsence auto ad AMP setup page – http://prntscr.com/mvfjla
Regards,
techiebrajForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator] How does this plugin works?Hi again!
I have talked with my Genesis child theme developer they are just talking unnecessarily without understanding the issue.
Here is the forum topic link
https://appfinite.com/topic/remove-default-favicon-ico-from-theme/#post-23069Their (appfinite) support system is the worst. They give a reply in 2-3 days even when I am their premium member. I paid 59$ only for support and child theme that I can also take from my friend who already had Studiopress bundled license.
They always say that “Wes has Companies/Clients that he develops projects for, as well as other theme updates and support blah Bla blah”. That’s why they are not able to give support fast.
They promised that aspire latest WordPress 5.0 and Gutenberg optimized theme will release within a week but it’s now more than a month and their theme is still in BETA version. They always do fake promises.
I just want to say to “WES” if he is reading this topic that if you can’t manage lots of thing going on. Then why are you running lots of things? Just focus on one and do it perfectly.
Final reply to this plugin author “Philippe”
I will say that you are amazing because you are giving free support for your free plugin. And I am saying amazing because there are lots of free plugin in the market but they don’t reply fast or even sometimes they never reply. But you reply within hours.
Again I am just asking because I am not your paid customer. My theme developer has failed to give me support on this. If you can then tell me the process to replace my theme default favicon.ico with real favicon generator favicon. Otherwise, I will close this topic now.
Regards,
techiebrajForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator] How does this plugin works?Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply. I just want to know do you write any line in the
.htaccessfile. If yes then I can’t see any line added by your plugin.Also, Before trying this plugin I was directly using your site https://realfavicongenerator.net to add favicon without adding a plugin. But that step did not work for me.
I am on localhost. I just uploaded my favicon to your site and adjusted according to my requirement. After that, I extracted the downloaded folder to my root folder. I tried accessing website.com/favicon.ico and everything worked as it should be. And then I added the shown code before the closing </head> tag in theme Header and Footer script area of genesis theme.
I am using genesis framework with a custom child theme. I removed default favicon.ico from theme folder. But still did not work for me.
Then I viewed the source code of my site and I found all the code that I added before </head> tag.
Here are the code snippets that I found there
https://pastebin.com/EW1u6CUDAfter following all the steps still, my favicon is missing on my site.
Thanks
techiebraj