techiebraj
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi,
Thanks for your reply π
No, It doesn’t work fine. When it’s enabled after requesting a password reset, it doesn’t send a reset link; instead, it says, “please verify you are human.”
Trying to reset the password when Woocommerce reset password is ON see: https://prnt.sc/bn-s1uDhpf3o , after clicking on the reset password button see: https://prnt.sc/iK5jNS93QdiZ , It doesn’t send any email instead shows this error: https://prnt.sc/e44-BClfhSdyPlease provide a way to solve this issue.
Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Armour - Honeypot Anti Spam] Spam registration not stoppingHi,
As I said, YOUZIFY is using all the components from BBpress; it’s just adding styling over BBpress, i.e., CSS. So I dont think there should be any support issue as your plugin is already compatible with BBpress. Can you please check in details? otherwise, i will have to look for another solution π
Thanks!
Hi,
I apologize if you find my attitude gross; I was trying to solve issues related to this plugin and wanted more detailed reply instead of one-line answer without a proper explanation. That’s it; no offense here π
If you don’t want to provide support, that’s okay. It’s your plugin, and you have the total right to decide whom to give support to and whom not to. I wish you the best.
Thank you!
Hi,
I never had this issue using REDIS from the LiteSpeed cache plugin for the last three years. The issue started to happen just after enabling REDIS OBJECT CACHE plugin. You also didn’t answer all my questions; Please answer the below questions:-
1) Why did the SyntaxError issue happen? https://prnt.sc/aYi3NLfxSaqV
2) Why has payment not got updated in the backend? If Redis was not working, then OBJECT CACHE should be bypassed, but still, this issue. Why? https://prnt.sc/gQVFSYBU5Aeg
3) What do you mean by “Monitoring Redis server”? How to do that & fix the timeout error? When I checked, it said Redis Connected, still had those issues I mentioned.
Feedback: If you could explain well in your reply, we could resolve the issue faster. I see you give significantly less time in response without explaining things. By seeing your answer, I got feelings that, does that also apply to pro users or only to free users. Please don’t let us judge by seeing your effort in the thread. We expect more from you π
Thanks!
Hi,
I installed it on one of my sites; I was testing it for the last 2 days and got a few issues:-
Issue: Payments are getting confirmed and recorded in both Paypal and Stripe backends, but there is no confirmation in the WooCommerce backend. This was happening on all orders.Β
User sent SS: https://prnt.sc/aYi3NLfxSaqV
WP Error: https://prnt.sc/IlgbtnsxHKNR
Woo order page: https://prnt.sc/gQVFSYBU5Aeg
Note: I checked the plugin, and REDIS WAS STILL CONNECTED.
What should I do? For now, I have removed the plugin so that the website can run normally.
Thanks!
Hi,
So finally you convinced me to give it a try, i turned off LiteSpeed Object cache setting and installed this plugin, enabled Object Cache, everything is green here, see https://prnt.sc/QZvHmQpxY_w3
Do i need to do anything else apart from ENABLING OBJECT CACHE here, saw many tutorials where there are something needed to add in wp-config.php? Am i good or there is more step to configure it fully?
Here is the diagnostics report: https://gist.github.com/TechieBraj/50200937ebbb9a7bd12875d217b27236
Thanks!
- This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by techiebraj.
I saw that, but in LiteSpeed cache comparison table you have marked it all “X” even though they have REDIS feature in his plugin π
Hi,
I have gone through all, i am here to know the difference between Litespeed Redis module & yours, and to get convinced that yes Redis Object Cache is the best. But you are just pointing me here and there without explaining in details. You are not able to differentiate between.
Thank you for your time though π
Ohh, you are just claiming to be best without explaining how π
Hi,
Thanks, but i am not the coder, so it will be easier for me to make decision to switch to your pro plugin if you can explain the difference in text format.
Thanks!
Hi,
Still i didn’t get the reason to switch to this plugin without knowing what extra benefit i am getting using this plugin. I would like you to tell me the exact difference between using both plugin.
Thanks!
Hi,
I was logged in from an admin credential, so it must be some other issue for this error π
Thanks!
- This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by techiebraj.
HI,
I already have BUDDYPRESS and BBPRESS integration enabled, see, https://prnt.sc/FTIB_LJ8S-rm
Still I get this issue, see, https://prnt.sc/4d26KeoeXdaW
Thanks!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [hCaptcha for WP] Enable hCaptcha on Elementor Pro Form Not WorkingHi,
It works, however when you have “Turn off when logged in” setting turned on in the hCaptcha setting then hCaptcha item doesn’t show in the editor. It needs to be there in editor even if “Turn off when logged in” setting is turned on.
Thanks!
Hi,
Ads are turned off for All logged-in users, https://prnt.sc/1qg05wf
But still, ads are showing for logged-in users, see https://prnt.sc/1qg07m9
URL: https://elevatedrides.com/
Thanks!