Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter tc12357

    (@tc12357)

    As suggested, I have tried to add meomory available to php. Added the following in the wp-config.php file.

    define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’,’64M’);

    Tried 64M, 128M, 256M, no change on my result.

    All in one SEO has no problem with the settings screen. The XML sitemap’s setting screen is blank but didn’t show any error message.

    I am also wondering what is mod required for wp files. Most of the files have mod 644.

    Thread Starter tc12357

    (@tc12357)

    I have tried all combinations. Now I only activate these 2 plugins:

    All in One SEO
    Google XML Sitemap

    The Settings screen for “All in One SEO” looks fine but the setting screen for “Google XML Sitemap” is blank.

    If I disable “All in One”, then “Sitemap” config scrren is fine.

    Is that mean they conflict with each other?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)