tariq_abedin
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Table Auto Update ExtensionHi Tobias,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, the import is working great manually but not with the url to the csv file from google. And I followed the below instruction from http://www.wpsnippets.com/2015/03/auto-import-a-google-drive-sheet-csv-into-tablepress-using-automatic-periodic-table-import/
Download, install and enable the TablePress Automatic Periodic Table Import extension. Please note this is a premium plugin and so I would strongly encourage you to make a donation to Tobias Bäthge if you find it useful (the current recommended amount is $18).
Login to Google Docs and open the sheet you wish to export.
Click on File → Share → Anyone with the link can view to ensure the extension can access the sheet; simply enabling File → Publish to the web does not always work for the .csv format as this only makes the HTML output public, but not the .csv version.
Copy the URL of the sheet, which should have the following format (where YOUR_DOCUMENT_KEY is the ID of your Google Sheet):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/YOUR_DOCUMENT_KEY/edit?usp=sharingPaste the URL into the Source field for the relevant table and replace:
edit?usp=sharing
withexport?format=csv
The final format is as follows:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/YOUR_DOCUMENT_KEY/export?format=csvClick the check-box to activate the Auto Import, set how frequently this should occur and save changes.
So do not know…
Tariq
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Table Auto Update ExtensionHi,
I am using TablePress and installed Table Auto Update Extension 1.2 to import from google sheet. I followed all the instruction but when I try to save, my page shows error and saying This site can’t be reached..or forbidden message.
Do I need to donate to make it work or please help me.
Tariq