Swamp_Monkey
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Gray and Square] Bork my siteDone. Sorry for the delay.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Gray and Square] Bork my siteNot a problem, but I don’t know how to edit my review. I’d be happy to give the theme more stars.
Everything does indeed work now that I managed to make sure my hosting account was set up with the proper version of PHP. The theme does look very nice, however it is not right for my site.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Gray and Square] Broken for meWie sagt man “I’m sorry,” auf Deutsch?
It appears I owe you an apology, Dennis. Although my control panel reports that I am running PHP 5.4.32, running phpinfo indicates that it was indeed 5.2.
So, I’m sorry for my previous comments.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Gray and Square] Bork my siteHow do you say “I’m sorry” in German?
It appears I owe you an apology, Dennis. Although my control panel reports that I am running PHP 5.4.32, running phpinfo indicates that it was indeed 5.2.
So, I’m sorry for my previous comments.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Gray and Square] Bork my siteAs I stated in the other thread, my host is running PHP 5.4.32.
But it’s better to be condescending, I guess.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Gray and Square] Broken for meI get the same error, and my host is currently running PHP 5.4.32.
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Gray and Square] Broken for meI get the same error, and my host is currently running PHP 5.4.32. Installing this theme resulted in my site being entirely broken – no matter what page I look at, all I get is:
Warning: Unexpected character in input: ‘\’ (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home2/…/wp-content/themes/gray-and-square/functions.php on line 5
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home2/…/wp-content/themes/gray-and-square/functions.php on line 5
I gotta say, I don’t really like the theme author’s response to iom100uk on this. Will try to fix my site, but will be wary of this author’s themes in the future.