svdd
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Taproot] Logo size mobile / tabletThanks Sky, that does solve the issue!
cheers,
SimonForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Taproot] white line under text in footerthanks!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Taproot] white line under text in footerI changed it back to the bottom bar, as the height of the footer was too high… Is there a way to put a link into the bottom bar?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Taproot] How to change the look of the list itemsOk thanks!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Taproot] How to change the look of the list itemsThis does work for the desktop version, but on android & iphone this doesn’t seem to stick π I was mostly looking to use this specifically for phones…
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Taproot] sidebar background colorjust to tag this as resolved, thanks again!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Taproot] How to change the look of the list itemsthanks that also worked…. π
just one more thing: I want to make the navbar (and logo above) “sticky”.
I have the general option to make the header sticky but that seems to do nothing. I’ve tried plugins, but I can’t seem to define the right class to do this. (My html/php/asp work has been mostly pre-CSS so this isn’t my strong suit.)
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Taproot] How to change the look of the list itemsWorks great thanks. While we’re on it I have one more issue: in the mobile view the logo distorts over a height of 38. (Using navbar as menu and the spread lay out.) Any ideas?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Taproot] sidebar background colorHaving the default sidebar selected was the secret, thanks for your support!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Taproot] How to change the look of the list itemsthanks, I think this would be a good addition. Adding ‘ul, ol {list-style-position: inside}’ works, but the wrapping is an issue. I’ll try adding the class, but I need to figure out how this works. Thanks for your support though!
I think making this an easier option to style would be great!!