Heliosz
Forum Replies Created
-
It works! I tried this before, but now I added it to the SQL section instead of the bottom of the file.
Thanks a lot!
Sorry for the delay, but here it is: http://pastebin.com/wTdazQZQ
Thanks,
SuzanneHi James,
Looking for the same thing, so I was wondering if this option has been added recently?
Thanks!Thanks for the quick response, will check this and see if it solves the problem.
Having the same issue when I open this page in Google Chrome: http://blue4green.com/workshop/
Hope you can help!I made it work by turning off Submit via Ajax, so everything seems to be running smoothly now. Thanks for the quick help!
I tried IE 9 just now and it shows the same error. (http://www.paasendurance.nl/index.php/inschrijfformulier-endurance)
Thanks James and Kevin! It works just fine in Chrome now, very happy with that!
But in Internet Explorer 8 something else goes wrong:Message: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: >
Line: 3
Token: 14659
Code: 0
URI: http://www.mysite.nl/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.7.1Thanks for the quick reply!
The field is checked, but the error persists.
It works though; when I test it, I receive e-mail. The error just doesn’t look very nice in front of the success message.Thanks eastbank. I’m pretty new at this, so I’m not sure what to do with css. Is there a guide or something?
I solved the XMLHttpRequest issue, but it turned out not to be the cause of the original problem.
The problem was solved by checking ‘Send a copy of the form to this address?’. Now everything works (success message is shown and email is send), but there’s an error message in front of the success message:
Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 503 5.5.2 Need Rcpt command. in D:\www\mysite.nl\www\wp-content\plugins\ninja-forms\includes\processing_functions.php on line 451I checked the line and it seems fine.
Found the cause: I have two domain names for the same website. The site is hosted on one name, but the code for the form uses the other. So I could try to change the url in the code or maybe change home in the settings? Or would that mess with my other plugins?
Hi Kevin, thanks for looking into it. If it helps, this is the form: http://www.endurancekwb.nl/index.php/inschrijfformulier-endurance#
By the way, is it possible to get the entry fields in line, like this: http://wordpress.org/support/register.php
Thanks!