sil3ntr
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] Question regarding header and iconAll good fixed this now, created the php.ini in the wpadmin folder and set the memory limit to 256MB
memory_limit = 256M;
Thanks assisting me narrow this down.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] Question regarding header and iconYeah I think in my case it may be a memory issue I have made changes to mem allocation in wp-config.php with no avail but I am waiting for my host to update the php.ini.
Thanks anyhow.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] Looking to purchase. Have 2 questionsThanks for that info on the uploader 🙂
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] Question regarding header and iconIn that case I take it back 🙂 Again like the theme but this is kinda holding me back from checking it out before I make a decision on a purchase.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] Question regarding header and iconIgnore this its possibly a memory issue, i will speak to my host.
Cheers
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] Question regarding header and iconForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Arcade Basic] Looking to purchase. Have 2 questionsHi another question which is an extension of your reply. The “customizer” allows me to add my own logo in any applicable format such as a transparent png or is this some kind of logo creation tool ?
Thanks in advance