Yes, that’s what I was reading before but it does not indicate if a feed can be created by a user role. Author is no problem but I need it to be by the author’s role.
No. the end goal will be to use the RSS to feed another site but I only want user’s posts who are a certain role to be in that feed.
thank you but I am trying to set it up so that when a new blog is created a different blogroll is inputed instead of wordpresses defaults
No. I did 3 backups and they all are not working. My host did the update so I did not think there would be an issue.
I moved from 4. something.
I tried to import the DB but the same error comes up that that one table is fried. Is there anyway to write it manually or some other fix?