sarahblinco
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Theme on Explorer and firefoxHi there, I ended up turning to an independent coder to help with this – found on guru.com (ZeroSoft Tehcnologies, I’d recommend them). They were able to fix this on most browsers. Still a lot of trouble on IE though, but works better on most now since they had a look at it. Hope that helps.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Theme on Explorer and firefoxHi there, thanks for your feedback. It’s such a lovely theme and I enjoy using it, so thank you! The top video section does not load on most versions of IE (it just appears as a large white section). Nor does it load reliably on Firefox. It’s a real shame that the majority of visitors are not seeing the theme work correctly. Are you looking into this fix soon? I’m sure I can’t be the only one who would be grateful. Otherwise do you have advice on how I can get this fixed on my site? Thank you, Sarah
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Gallery LinksHi Sean, sorry if this is a silly question but I’m not too familiar with shortcodes – do you know how to find a list of what they are? Thanks, Sarah
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Gallery LinksHi there, how do I change the ‘link’ icon on the image gallery to a word/description – e.g. http://www.travellivelearn.com/ – when I hover over the images I’d like a one word description to say where the link goes to. Is that possible? Thank you!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Leaf] Leaf theme layoutI’ll mark this topic as resolved but flick me a message via http://www.travellivelearn.com if you’re still stuck and I’ll see if I can help.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Leaf] Leaf theme layoutHi Ron,
I finally discovered in Appearance –> Leaf options, there’s a section for ‘home page categories’. At that point I made sure my posts were organised into the appropriate “categories” that I wanted displayed (you’ll find Categories under ‘Posts’ option), then went back and set them up. It’s a little tricky to find though, hence why I posted the query – usually these options are clearer. Not to worry, hope that helps.