SamFrank99
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: 3 Column Lifestyle Theme HomepageThanks for the advice Johnny – very kind of you and I very much appreciate it!
I think I’ve discovered the main problem I’m having. Despite changing the default appearance back to the template you recommended I don’t have the “Featured Top Left, Right or Bottom” options in my widget page that you outlined. All a bit baffling, but I only seem to have Header Right, Primary Sidebar, Secondary Sidebar (even though it’s not active), Sidebar Bottom Left, Sidebar Bottom Right, Home, Home Left, Home Right, Portfolio, Footer 1, Footer 2 and Footer 3.
I’ve double checked the template setting and saved a few times but still no luck. Am I missing something obvious?
Cheers again,
Sam
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: 3 Column Lifestyle Theme HomepageThanks Johnny, I appreciate it….. don’t judge too quickly… I’ve only been working on WordPress for a few days. It’s Yourhealthdeals.com
I know it’s quite basic at the moment but hopefully I can build it up quite quickly.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sam
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: 3 Column Lifestyle Theme HomepageJohnny, I really like what you’ve done with your homepage!! Looks like you achieved the column layout…and the slider looks great too.
I am tearing my hair out trying to achieve the same look with the Lifestyle theme i.e. the home page that has 2 text columns and sidebar at the top, with single column and side bar further down. I’m still fairly green with WordPress but I would be really grateful if you could give me any tips as to how I might be able get close to what you’ve done.
Many thanks in advance,
Sam