samardakak
Forum Replies Created
-
Additional information that may be important:
I reviewed the automatic emails sent by my WordPress installation and noticed the following sequence:
- My website was automatically updated to WordPress 7.1.1.
- Approximately one hour later, WordPress generated the fatal-error notification involving Ultimate Member.
- At that time, Ultimate Member was still version 2.12.0 — I had not yet updated it to 2.13.1.
The WordPress fatal-error email reported:
- WordPress: 7.1.1
- Ultimate Member: 2.12.0
- PHP: 8.2.33
- Theme: Flatsome Child 3.0
Error:
Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes)File:
/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-member/includes/core/class-options.phpLine: 61
After Ultimate Member was later updated to 2.13.1, the same 512 MB memory exhaustion occurred in the same
class-options.phpfile, now reported on line 72.HostGator also tried increasing the memory limit, but that did not resolve the issue. Disabling Ultimate Member immediately restored the affected pages.
Therefore, the problem was already present in Ultimate Member 2.12.0, and the first fatal error appears to have occurred shortly after the automatic update to WordPress 7.1.1.
Could you please check whether there is a known compatibility issue involving WordPress 7.1.1 and Ultimate Member 2.12.0/2.13.1, particularly around
class-options.php, or advise what diagnostic step should be performed next?Additional important information:
I have now found an earlier WordPress automatic fatal-error email showing that the same memory exhaustion problem was already occurring with Ultimate Member 2.12.0, before I updated to version 2.13.1.
The earlier WordPress report states:WordPress version: 7.1.1Theme: Flatsome Child 3.0Ultimate Member: 2.12.0PHP: 8.2.33
Error:Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes)
File:/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-member/includes/core/class-options.php
In version 2.12.0, WordPress reported the error on line 61.
After updating to 2.13.1, HostGator found the same memory exhaustion error in the sameclass-options.phpfile, now on line 72.
Therefore, the problem was already present before the update to Ultimate Member 2.13.1.
I hope this helps identify whether the issue is related to an Ultimate Member option/configuration, database value, recursion/loop, or a conflict rather than specifically to the 2.13.1 update.