ruthrudin
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: here has been a critical error on this website.great. I’m going to email them now. Most likely they don’t work now; it’s nighttime here. So once answered, I will contact you again. Thank you for your help!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: here has been a critical error on this website.From: Studio Ruth Rudin <studio@ruthrudin.com>
to:- [email removed]
Date: Apr 13, 2026, 10:41 PM Subject: New message from ” Studio Ruth Rudin”mailed-by:israel27.jetserver.netsigned-by:ruthrudin.com
Does this help somehow? I don’t have any email mentioning any of the keywords you suggested. The above is an email my site sends me when someone tries to contact me from my site.
- This reply was modified 5 days ago by Steven Stern (sterndata). Reason: removed email
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: here has been a critical error on this website.ok. let me see if I can find something
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: here has been a critical error on this website.thank you 🙏
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: here has been a critical error on this website.someone built it for me apparently on WordPress but i cant get hold of him at the moment and since its business im counting on with my site i must try to fix it asap unfortunately i clearly dont understand what i need to do
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: here has been a critical error on this website.i cant enter anything
as soon as i try to log into my wordpress dashboard i get this error msg how can i debug the plugins? I have no clue what i need to do nor do i know anything about hosting or ftp 😰
- This reply was modified 5 days, 1 hour ago by ruthrudin.