ruih
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] column width can’t be changedSomehow the changes are implemented now. I’ll let you know if I encounter further problems.
Just googled GD and AWS and I did find that I have to install the GD separately. The message went away after I installed the PHP GD package.
My images are in JPEG format.
Also, the following message shows up at the top of my wordpress dashboard (I’m using Amazon’s AWS)
Meta Slider requires the GD or ImageMagick PHP extension. Please contact your hosting provider.I just add the form in the description box for the event, just how you add a gravity form on pages or posts. It’s just a regular online form. When clicking the event from the calendar, you’ll a see the form with the detail of the event.
I’ve found out how to set the max-height for the description box.
Could you give some hints about what causes the hidden and admin fields of gravity form showing up in the description box when the default view is not agenda view?
Thanks.
I have new findings about the hidden code of gravity form appearing in the description box.
If the default view is agenda, then there’s no problem, the hidden code won’t show up. However, if the default view is month or week, and if you change to the agenda view through the button, the code/label will show.
I think it might related to the action associated with the agenda button. Where I can find the file for activating the agenda view from other views?
Thanks.
It works now. The problem was caused by the protected wp-admin folder. I asked the administrator to add admin-ajax.php to the exception list and it solves the problem.
Thanks,
RuiI just changed the theme to the default Twenty Ten and still if I change to week or agenda view, it only shows the loading… icon
Thank you,
Rui