rolandtel
Forum Replies Created
-
Update: I have also replied directly to the outreach email I received from support (Bruna).
Hoping to get this resolved soon as sending is currently blocked.
Thank you!
Hi Niko,
Thank you for checking. I have thoroughly checked my inbox and spam/junk folders for
rolandtel@gmail.com, but I haven’t received any email regarding the subscription review yet.In the meantime, I have completely resolved the SMTP connection issue and updated my email settings. My post notifications are now assigned exclusively to my new GDPR-compliant list (“Nieuwsbrief abonnees”).
Could you please resend the review email or ask the team to manually review and lift the pause on my account?
Kind regards,
Roland Tel
Hi, thanks for the explanation! I understand now — my list included contacts who had never received an email from me before. I’ve since:
- Created a new, separate list for confirmed subscribers
- Sent a manual reconfirmation email to my full list from my own email client, asking people to resubscribe/confirm via my signup form
- Several people have already reconfirmed and are showing up correctly on the new list
Could you let me know if this is sufficient to continue the review process, or if there’s anything else needed?
Thanks!