rokkan
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] First picture in gallery not translatingUpdate:
This seems to only be an issue with the single image launch gallery. It’s now as a image viewer and looks to be working fine.- This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by rokkan.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Shapely] Missing iconHi,
No, it’s not resolved. I just had to pick a different icon because it looked so odd. I’ve changed it back to university and it’s gone again.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Shapely] Video widget not workingok
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Shapely] Jump on read moreThank you!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Shapely] Remove next/previous post linksThank you so much! That looks so much nicer!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Shapely] Font size listsHi, thanks for the reply.
The last method was recommended by someone else, but the version you provided doesn’t work either.
But the second worked very easily. I just wish I would adjust them all individually.
Thanks so much for your help!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Slider by 10Web - Responsive Image Slider] Descriptions/captionsThank you for your quick reply. I will do that.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Remove shadow to gallery images with textThanks! At last it worked.